Músicas que mesclam Inglês e Espanhol




Quem está na dúvida entre escolher uma música em inglês ou espanhol pode escolher entre várias opções que mesclam as duas línguas:




Looking for Paradise - Alejandro Sanz y Alicia Keys 

Everybody say oh oh oh oh
Driving in a fast car
Trying to get somewhere
Don't know where I'm going
But I gotta get there
A veces me siento perdido
Inquieto, solo y confundido
Entonces me ato a las estrellas
Y al mundo entero le doy vueltas
I'm singing for somebody like you
Sorta like me baby
Yo canto para alguien como tú
Pon la oreja, nena
Oh oh oh oh
Estoy buscando ese momento
La música, que cuando llega
Me llena con su sentimiento
Con sentimiento, vida llena
Walking down the sideway
Looking for innocence
Trying to find my way
Trying to make some sense
Yo canto para alguien como tú
Sólo como tú, baby
I'm singing for somebody like you
What about you?
I'm singing for someone
Someone like you
Tú, dime a quién le cantas
'Cause there's something about you there
Speaks to my heart
Speaks to my soul
I'm singing for someone
Sorta like you
Yo canto para alguien
Someone like you, someone like me
Sólo como tú, oh, my sister
Todo el mundo va buscando ese lugar
Looking for paradise
Oh oh oh oh
A ese corazón herido
La música le da sentido
Te damos con la voz tus alas
Le damos a tus pies camino
Oh is anybody out there
Feel like i feel
Trying to find a better way
So we can heal
I'm singing for somebody like you
Sorta like me baby
Yo canto para alguien como tú
Sólo como tú
What about you?
Yo canto para ti
I'm singing for someone
Yo canto para alguien
'Cause there's something about you there
Speaks to my heart
Speaks to my soul
I'm singing for someone
I'm singing
Sorta like you
Yo canto para alguien
Someone like you, someone like me
Sólo como tú, oh, my sister
Todo el mundo va buscando ese lugar
Looking for paradise
Oh oh oh oh
Looking for paradise...








Lucky (Suerte) - Ximena Sariñana y Jason Mraz




Do you hear me? I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky oh my, baby I'm trying
Se que quiero cuando te vas
supe desde tiempo atras,
es que mi corazon no sabe
querer hasta volverte a ver
Suerte que despierto junto a ti,
Suerte que senti lo que senti
suerte que regresas para mi
Nadie tiene la razon
de que exista el amor
solo hay un tu y yo
la promesas de los dos
me esperaras, aquí estaré
lo seeeeeee
Suerte que despierto junto a ti,
Suerte que sentí lo que sentí
suerte que regresas para mi
Suerte que hay más por conocer
Suerte que contigo creceré
Suerte que te tengo al volver
And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music, feell the air
I put a flower in your hair
Todo tiene final feliz
desde que te conocí
no hay más que las ganas
de estar y volver a empezar
Suerte que despierto junto a ti,
Suerte que sentí lo que sentí
suerte que regresas para mi
Suerte que hay más por conocer
Suerte que contigo creceré
Suerte que te tengo al volver





Road Movie - Kevin Johansen 

Anduve por el Norte, anduve por el Sur
Como 'autogeografía' y en un eterno tour
Ví que no es solamente cuestión de latitud…
On our, on our way to Bratislava
Coming back from Valderrama
Porque vaya a donde vaya
And regardless of the java
Someone always brings some ganja
And it doesn't matter cuanta…
I've been alone in summer
I've been alone in spring
Regardless of the season
Whatever it would bring
It never really mattered
For I never stopped to sing…


Guacamole - Kevin Johansen + The Nada

Sittin' on a bencho, waitin' for the teco
Guacamole
Carne con frijole', carne con frijole
Waitin' for the sun to shine, hopin' for the chicken yakisoba
Hope there's some left overs, hope there's some
Left overs....
Ay, mami, qué está haciendo, dónde va?
Ay, papi, no sé, pero vete ya!
Even when the pompan, takin' on a holey,
Guacamole
Samarranch, havelange, copa mundo,
Uefa de la fifa
Just like Queen Latifah, hope she got some reefah
Solitaire, happiness, joie de vivre just' a like lola
Hope she' there sola, hope she' there sola
Guacamole, si señor, por favor!
Ay, mami, qué está haciendo, dónde va?
Ay, papi, no sé pero voy pa' allá!
Even when the pompan takin' escabeche
Uy, café con leche!
Vamos a comer a lo de Beto, que nos hizo
Guacamole!
Carne con frijoie', carne con frijoie'!
Cuchufrito, habichuela, hot tarnale, trucha al
Escabeche,
Con café con leche, con café con leche...
Chimichurri, zucundún con chequendengue,
Caraguatatuba
Y uma caipiruva, y uma caipiruva...
Un poquito de manteca, cuatro cucharada
E' milanesa
Queso con frambuesa, pongan bien la mesa!
(breakdown)
Boca Juniors, River Plate, Chacarita,
Diego Maradona
Diego no perdona, diego no perdona
Solitaire, happiness, joie de vivre, just a like a lola
Hope she there a sola, hope she there a sola...
Ay, mami que esta haciendo, donde va?
Ay, papi no se pero voy pa' alla!
Even when the pompan takin' on a lilly
Don't be so silly...
Guacamole, guacamole, si señor, por favor






Oh My Love - Kevin Johansen + The Nada

Oh my love, my love
I'd like to tell you something
That this love, my love
Is the greatest of all…(Ahh Ahh Ahh!)
Oh my love, my love
I can sense you are sensitive
So I'll tell you, love
If you're willing to know
You're the only one
And the first one I really loved
So, my love, my love
Give it all if it's really love
And we'll both feel an Ahh Ahh Ahh!
Oh mi amor, mi amor
Quiero decirte algo
Que este amor, mi amor
Es lo más grande que hay
Oh my love, my love
I can sense you are sensitive
So I'll tell you, love
If you're willing to know
You're the only one
And the first one I really loved
So, my love, my love
Give it all if it's really love
And we'll both feel an Ahh Ah

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Os comentários estarão sujeitos à aprovação.